Day 5 - Vulnerabilities of Children. Click above to learn more!
Join us and spread the word to your community
Day 5 takes us around the globe to explore the horrifying world of child trafficking. Children are already vulnerable in everyday lives so we need to stand up as a community to prevent further trafficking.
Trafficking of children happens every 26 seconds around the world. As a community, we can come together to stop this from continuing.
Global communities need to prevent and end these injustices.
- Opening Address: Rachel Thomas - Human Trafficking Survivor, United States Advisory Council on Human Trafficking
- Meet The Cool Aunt Series
- Short Film: House Mother
- A message from Anita Cordell: Film Maker - House Mother
- Meet Alan Smith, Executive Director, Saving Innocence
- A Day In the Life of Saving Innocence - Go Behind The Scenes
- Short Film: Save Our Sisters
- Meet Rasheda Randle: Director, Producer - Save Our Sisters
- Musical Performance by David Zach: Sunlight On Her Face
- Short Film: Every 2 Minutes
- A few words from Amanda Young & Bobby Marko: Filmmakers - Every 2 Minutes
- Short Film: Colors Run - A Short Film by 16 year old Filmmaker - Olivia Carter
- Feature Panel: Children, Trafficking and Vulnerability (Mary David, Maleka Chris, Clay Olsen, Alan Smyth, Alana Flora)
- Feature Film: Honey Bee
Day 4 - Global Community & Labour Trafficking - Click above to learn more!Day 4 explores how labour trafficking is woven seamlessly into our lives around the world without our knowledge of it. What we
Day 3 - Prevention - Click above to learn more!Day 3 lays out all the ways human trafficking can be prevented in society today. Prevention is key in stopping these horrific
Day 2 - Vulnerabilities of Foster Care. Click above to learn more!Foster care is one of the easiest avenues for human trafficking. Find out where all the vulnerabilities lie. Day 2 dives deep