Day 3 - Prevention - Click above to learn more!
Day 3 lays out all the ways human trafficking can be prevented in society today. Prevention is key in stopping these horrific acts for future generations to come.
The only way to prevent further human trafficking is to work together.
- Opening Address: Opal Singleton, Founder - Million Kids
- Keynote: Prevention To Trafficking - Patrick Erlandson
- Short Film: A Dangerous Profession
- A chat with Anita Cordell - Producer, Actress (A Dangerous Profession)
- Music Performance: Sky Green, Shine
- Short Film: The Human Face of Seafood Sustainability
- A moment with Fair Trade - Blake Stok - Aquaculture Lead, Seafood Program, Fair Trade USA
- Art by Jerri Allyn
- Keynote: Russ Tuttle, Founder/President The Stop Trafficking Project
- Feature Film: Our Kids Online
- Panel: Porn, The Internet, and Trafficking (Rob Core, Zareen Sheik-Core, Suzanne Isaza, Russ Tuttle, Guido Hajenius, Nicole Clark, Pierre Beauregard)
- Meet iEmpathize (Guido Hajenius)
- The Apathy Effect Art Installation Reflection
- Short Film: Fight the New Drug - Brain
- End It Movement, Pamela Alderman
- Survivor Stories: Jenna McKaye
- Feature Panel: Fathers & Family Planning (Patrick Erlandson, Aaron Ableman, Terry Boykins, Maleka Chris, Justified)
- Short Film: Girls Scouts of America: Human Trafficking Documentary
Day 4 - Global Community & Labour Trafficking - Click above to learn more!Day 4 explores how labour trafficking is woven seamlessly into our lives around the world without our knowledge of it. What we
Day 2 - Vulnerabilities of Foster Care. Click above to learn more!Foster care is one of the easiest avenues for human trafficking. Find out where all the vulnerabilities lie. Day 2 dives deep
Day 1 - Human Trafficking - What is it & Why? Click above to learn more!In order to prevent and end human trafficking, we have to understand its origins and why it’s still happening. Day 1 takes us